Polish National Veterinary Chamber (PNVC) – the self-government of veterinarians in Poland. PNVC is responsible for supervision of the proper pursuit of the veterinary profession. It consists of sixteen regional veterinary chambers.
- granting of a license to practice the profession of a veterinarian,
- maintenance of the register of veterinarians,
- supervision of the proper practice of the veterinary profession,
- establishing the code of ethics of the veterinary profession and supervision of the observance of the Code,
- veterinary jurisdiction in the scope of professional responsibility and arbitration,
- involvement in professional specialization of veterinarians,
- issuing opinions on legal acts concerning animal health protection, public health protection, environment protection and pursuit of the veterinary profession.